JTM is a highly customizable and easy to implement tree based multi-level menu. It consists of many optional components:
- intuitive, easy to learn and to maintain syntax
- additional and optional applet in order to display an image to each topic
- optional and automatic scrollbars, which can be placed on both sides (right or left /
top or bottom)
- optional arrow area, pointing to the location of the mouse
- each topic can get two hyperlink addresses (and targets)
- unlimited sub levels
- support of multilined topics
- optional 3-state icons in front of each topic
- definition of fonts, which can be assigned to each topic. The defined fonts have all the
standard features like font type and size, but also an optinal shadow and press down effect.
- optional representation of the lines/rectangles connecting the topics in order to get an
outlook similar to the Windows Explorer
- supports background image
- support of sounds, depending of the user action
- support of 3 mouse buttons
- highly customizable colors, sizes, margins,...
- automatic closure of open folders when selecting a new topic can be enabled or disabled
- any image can be replaced by a gif animation
- optional loading message and/or progressbar
JTM - Java Tree Menu is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2002-01-22. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Unix, Linux, Not Applicable.
JTM - Java Tree Menu (version 3.0) has a file size of 339.95 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 60 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.